The name comes from two scriptures that encapsulate the church’s spiritual DNA ‘And it shall come to pass afterward. That I will pour out My Spirit on all people; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men will see visions’ Joel 2:28 And, ‘I planted, Apollos watered but God gave the increase. So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters but God who gives the increase… You are God’s field.’ 1 Cor 3:6-9 We believe that a master key to understanding Spirit filled living ‘in Christ’ is found in Mark 4:13-20. Many struggle to ‘try and be christians’ whereas God has a better way. If we would just receive and engage His word (the seed) and hide it deep within our hearts (the soil) we would see it begin to germinate, then grow and then produce a supernatural, kingdom harvest that will resonate into eternity. Jesus said ‘Do you not understand this parable? How then will you understand all the parables?’
• In Biblical teaching, solid discipleship and mentoring.
• That God is still speaking to those who have ears to hear and that you and I are God’s field.
• That our hearts are as soil and that God’s word is seed and that fruit is produced as a result of yieldedness and obedience.
• That in order to grow our primary focus needs to be on God and His word and not the systems and programs of man.
• God is looking for a generation of people – incorporating every age group – who are truly prepared to be led by His Spirit to usher in the final harvest of souls.