Due to the differing nature of each person’s history, destiny, lifestyle, giftings and callings, the internship is a unique experience for each individual. While the outworking of interning varies from person to person, there is a common vision for everyone taking part: that they would be aligned to their God-given destiny. Throughout the duration of the internship, we aim to help interns discover their personal scroll (Psa 40:7, 139:16), and provide them with both broad and specific tools and equipping to fulfil it. The internship is very hollistic, with a broad “curriculum” and a vast array of content. The following chapters serve as a guide through the different facets of the internship, to show you what may be encountered along the way.
• In Biblical teaching, solid discipleship and mentoring.
• That God is still speaking to those who have ears to hear and that you and I are God’s field.
• That our hearts are as soil and that God’s word is seed and that fruit is produced as a result of yieldedness and obedience.
• That in order to grow our primary focus needs to be on God and His word and not the systems and programs of man.
• God is looking for a generation of people – incorporating every age group – who are truly prepared to be led by His Spirit to usher in the final harvest of souls.